Activate Direct Operator (Carrier) Billing
Direct operator (carrier) billing is safe and reliable mobile payment model used by consumers to purchase digital and mobile content using their mobile phone. It is a simple and user-friendly payment solution since there is no registration, no intermediary steps, no keywords or short numbers involved. Consumers are able to click and buy in a matter of seconds.
One of the biggest advantages of direct operator billing for content providers is the high billing flexibility, which means you can use this mobile payment channel to sell high value items. Content providers can benefit by knowing upfront if the consumer has enough funds to pay for the good. This is provided through billing confirmation before the delivery of the good which creates better revenue predictability.
Various providers even support higher payout rates with direct operator billing making it a preferred mobile payment service. Transaction costs are reduced to a minimum since there are no additional costs involved in this payment process.
A simple and user-friendly mobile payment solution
- High quality, ready to use solution for mobile payments
- Simple payment process and high conversion rates: no intermediary steps, an easy click and buy system
- Low transaction costs and attractive payout rates tailored to fit your needs
- Flexible billing options - one time purchase and long-term subscription
- End-to-end support - service development, integration and live service support
- Real-time web based statistics for full service performance control
- 24/7 technical support
- Mobile and Standard direct operator billing types
Depending on the type of content offered, you can activate two types of direct operator billing: mobile content or standard (web) content. When mobile content is offered, the user confirmation is completed using a disclaimer. This model is known as Mobile Internet Billing. The standard (web) content model uses PIN confirmation to authenticate the purchase, known as Web Billing.
NTH Mobile offers direct operator billing services in 18 countries in Europe, Asia and Americas, actively working on adding support for more countries. For more services check our country conditions world map services coverage page.