Activate Mobile Payments in South Africa
- MO Billing
- MT Billing
- ONE TIME
Operator Market Share
Value Added Services Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- Prize games allowed, no licenses needed
- Adult services allowed
- No daily, weekly or monthly limits (bill warning message must be sent after each 200 ZAR spent)
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 45 million
- Mobile subscribers: 34 million
- Language(s): English, Afrikaans, Sesotho, Setswana, Zulu, Xhosa
- Mobile penetration: 76%
- Currency: South African rand (ZAR)
- VAT rate: 14%
- Mobile network operators: Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, 8ta
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- WASPA (http://www.waspa.org.za/)
- MO billing up to 30 ZAR
- MT billing up to 50 ZAR
Browse more countriesView all countries
Connect South Africa
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.