Activate Mobile Payments in Nigeria
- MO Billing
- ONE TIME
Operator Market Share
Value Added Services Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- No spending limits
- Web Payment services allowed
- Adult services are currently not allowed
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 157.73 million
- Mobile subscribers: 100.57 million
- Language(s): English; other major langages are Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulfulde, Kanuri, Ibibio
- Mobile penetration: 65%
- Currency: Nigerian Naira (NGN)
- VAT rate: 5%
- Mobile network operators: MTN, Airtel, Globacom, Etisalat
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- The Nigerian Communications Commission (http://www.ncc.gov.ng/)
- One time: Up to 100 NGN
- Subscription: *soon to come
Browse more countriesView all countries
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.