Activate Mobile Payments in Malaysia
- MT Billing
- ONE TIME
- IN-APP PURCHASE
Operator Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- Double opt-in mandatory for both one time and subscription services
- Chat and contest services are allowed
- SMS is allowed to be used as a form of donation or to collect donations
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 28 mlillion
- Mobile subscribers: 38 million
- Language(s): Malaysian
- Mobile penetration: 132.93%
- Currency: Malaysian Ringgit (RM)
- VAT rate: 6% (starting April 2015)
- Mobile network operators: Maxis, Celcom, DiGi, U-Mobile
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- Suruhanjaya Komunikasi Dan Multimedia Malaysia (SKMM) (http://www.skmm.gov.my/)
- One time: Up to 10 RM
- Subscription: Up to 10 RM
Browse more countriesView all countries
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.