Activate Mobile Payments in Kenya
- MO Billing
- MT Billing
- ONE TIME
- IN-APP PURCHASE
Operator Market Share
Airtel (incl. Yu)
Value Added Services Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- Multi-step billing allowed
- No daily, weekly or monthly limits
- Single opt-in (except for subscription services on Airtel)
- Dating and social networks services allowed
- Time to market in only 3 weeks
- Prize games allowed (license is needed)
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 43 million
- Mobile subscribers: 34.8 million
- Language(s): Swahili, English
- Mobile penetration: 85.5%
- Currency: Kenyan Shilling (KES)
- VAT rate: 16%
- Mobile network operators: Safaricom, Airtel (incl. YU), Orange
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- Communications Authority of Kenya (https://ca.go.ke/)
- One time: Up to 100 KES
- Subscription: Up to 100 KES
Browse more countriesView all countries
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.