Activate Mobile Payments in Hungary
- MO Billing
- MT Billing
- ONE TIME
Operator Market Share
Value Added Services Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- Single opt in for one time and subscription services
- MT billing needs to be activated by end users (it is not activated on default)
- Adult services are supported (age check needed)
- Quiz services are supported
- Auctions/reverse auctions supported
- Session time-out for one-time services is 2 min. and for Chat services 10 min.
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 9,91 million
- Mobile subscribers: 11,5 million
- Language(s): Hungarian
- Mobile penetration: 116%
- Currency: HUF (Ft)
- VAT rate: 27%
- Mobile network operators: T-Mobile, Telenor, Vodafone
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- National Communications Authority (NHH) (http://www.nhh.hu)
- MO billing up to 5,080 HUF
- MT billing up to 5,080 HUF
Browse more countriesView all countries
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.