Activate Mobile Payments in Greece
- MO Billing
- MT Billing
- ONE TIME
Operator Market Share
Value Added Services Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- Web initiated service with PIN confirmation are supported
- Adult services allowed, no age verification needed
- Chat, quiz, lottery and voting services allowed on MO billing
- MO/MT ratio for Chat services depends of the price point activated on the short code (varies from 1 up to 3 MT messages) and needs to be sent within the same month in which MO message was received
- There is a spending limit of 20€/MSISDN/month on MT billing
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 11,2 million
- Mobile subscribers: 15,2 million
- Language(s): Greek
- Mobile penetration: 110,9%
- Currency: Euro (€)
- VAT rate: 23%
- Mobile network operators: Cosmote, Vodafone, Wind
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- Helenic Telecommunication&Post Commission (EETT) (http://www.eett.gr/opencms/opencms/EETT_EN/index.html)
- Hellenic Authority for Communication Security and Privacy (ADAE) (http://www.adae.gr/)
- MO Billing up to 3,62€
- MT Billing up to 5,00€
Browse more countriesView all countries
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.