Activate Mobile Payments in Finland
- MO Billing
- MT Billing
- ONE TIME
Operator Market Share
Value Added Services Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- Approval time: 1 week
- Multi-step billing allowed
- Single opt-in for services under 5,00€
- Adult allowed: Yes
- Disclaimer: Customizable
- Purchasing of physical goods allowed: Yes
- Win services allowed: No
- Gambling allowed: No
- Quizzes, fast loans, trivia, drawing, lottery, sweepstakes and other similar services aren’t allowed
- The maximum amount for a single SMS or mobile payment will be limited to 50 EUR. Additionally,the monthly limit will be 300 EUR.
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 5,5 million
- Mobile subscribers: 4,6 million
- Language(s): Finnish, Saami Innari, Swedish
- Mobile penetration: 90%
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- VAT rate: 24%
- Mobile network operators: TeliaSonera, DNA Tieto, Elisa
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- MO billing up to 16,00€
Browse more countriesView all countries
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.