Activate Mobile Payments in Denmark
- MT Billing
- ONE TIME
Operator Market Share
Value Added Services Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- Cooling-off period: Information about the 14-day right of withdrawal needs to be provided prior to each purchase. With the active agreement of the customer, the right of withdrawal may be waived.
- Competitions allowed (150 DKK limit per service)
- Customer helpline needs to be offered by telephone in Danish, on a Danish telephone number and open at least four hours a day on weekdays
- 45% smartphones users
- Maximum amounts:
- One-off services – 200 DKK per service
- Subscription services – 200 DKK per month per service
- One-off services – 75 DKK (under 18 y.o.)
- Subscription services are not permited for persons under 18 years.
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 5,59 million
- Mobile subscribers: 9 million
- Language(s): Danish
- Mobile penetration: 161%
- Currency: Danish krone (DKK)
- VAT rate: 25%
- Mobile network operators: TDC, Telenor, Telia, Tre
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- Rammeaftalen (http://www.rammeaftalen.dk/english/)
- MT billing up to 150.00 DKK
Browse more countriesView all countries
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.