Activate Mobile Payments in Croatia
- MO Billing
- MT Billing
- ONE TIME
Operator Market Share
Value Added Services Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- No carrier approval needed
- Multiple price points allowed on MT billing short codes
- Chat services available only on MT billing short codes
- Single opt in for one time services and non adult chat services
- Spending limit per MSISDN is: 150,00 kn or 30 messages (depending what comes first; not limited per month)
- Mobile number portability available, 476 281 ported users (9,58 %)
- High smartphone penetration rate
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 4,29 million
- Mobile subscribers: 4,97 million
- Language(s): Croatian
- Mobile penetration: 116%
- Currency: HRK (Hrvatska kuna)
- VAT rate: 25%
- Mobile network operators: T-Mobile, Vipnet, Tele2
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- Croatian Post and Electronic Communications Agency (HAKOM) (http://www.hakom.hr)
- MO billing up to 6,20 HRK
- MT billing: up to 80 HRK for T-Mobile, 75 HRK for Tele2 and 50 HRK for Vipnet
Browse more countriesView all countries
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.