Activate Mobile Payments in Belgium
- MO Billing
- MT Billing
- MO+MT Billing
- Direct Operator Billing
- ONE TIME
Operator Market Share
Value Added Services Market Share
Mobile Payment Regulations
- No double opt-in for one time services
- No daily, weekly or monthly limits
DIRECT OPERATOR BILLING RULES:
- One-click purchase possible on operator Belgacom, Mobistar & Base
- Disclaimer customization possible on operator Belgacom
- Flexible price points
- Spending limit up to 250€/month
- Silent billing
- Check out our video and find out how you can customize & use DOB in Belgium
Mobile Demographic Facts
- Population: 11 milion
- Mobile subscribers: 12,33 million
- Language(s): Dutch, French, German
- Mobile penetration: 112%
- Currency: Euro (€)
- VAT rate: 21%
- Mobile network operators: Belgacom, Mobistar, BASE/KPN, Telenet
PREMIUM SMS SHORT CODE mandatory advertisement example:
- The Short Code and the price per SMS in Euros must be communicated with a pictogram using a unique graphical layout. For more details please refer to GOF document, page 11 under D Graphical convention.For more details please refer to GOF document, page 11 under D Graphical convention. You can also find more details regarding regulation for Direct Carrier Billing in the latest GOF guidelines document here (September, 2015)
- The pictogram’s height and length proportions are fixed and may not be changed. Minimum length is 20 mm.
- The font needs to be Frutiger or Arial to be used for the Short Code and the price indication.
- The font size of the price will not be less than 1/3 of the Short Code and will not be lower than 10 pt.
Special Country Rules And Regualtions
- One time: Up to 4€
- Subscription: Up to 2€
Mobile Internet Billing
- Up to 25€ per transaction
Browse more countriesView all countries
Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly!
Thank you for your message!
Our representatives will contact you soon!
Join our social communities to follow latest news and updates on mobile payments.