Direct Carrier Billing
Direct operator billing is a simple and user-friendly mobile payment solution
NTH Mobile Direct operator billing key features
- High quality, ready to use technical solutions for mobile payment
- Simple payment and high conversion: no intermediary steps, a simple click and buy system
- Lower transaction costs and attractive payout rates tailored to fit your needs
- Flexible billing options - one time purchase and long-term subscription
- Full support - service development, integration and live service support
- Real-time web based statistics for full service performance control
- 24/7 technical support
Click and buy
Direct carrier billing is mostly used to charge for digital and mobile content. It is a very user-friendly payment solution. There is no registration, no intermediary steps, no keywords or short numbers. Just click and buy.y
Some providers even support higher payout rates with direct carrier billing. Transaction cost are reduced to a minimum since there are no transport costs for messages with Direct carrier billing. Direct carrier billing offers higher billing flexibility, which means you can use this mobile payment channel to sell more costly items.
Content providers will be able to know whether customers have enough money to pay for their purchases. This is provided through billing confirmation before delivery and creates better revenue predictability.
Two types of Direct carrier billing
There are two types of Direct operator billing, depending on the type of content: mobile content or standard content. When mobile content is in question, users' confirmation is executed using a disclaimer (also known as Mobile internet billing). For web content a PIN confirmation is used (also known as Web billing).
Now that you have the basic information, contact us and we can start creating countless business opportunities together.