1 click mobile billing and high conversions for 115 million mobile users
All German mobile operators support direct carrier billing. With 1 click mobile billing, the checkout page customization ensures higher conversion for your services, whether they are available over mobile or web. German 1 click mobile billing solution also offers better payouts for both one-off and subscription internet content services.
Check out the 1 click mobile billing video for more!
Over half of the checkout page is yours to play with
This is how it works:
- T-Mobile, E-Plus and mobilcom-debitel allow full checkout page customization
- Vodafone decides whether the checkout page can be customized on a case-by-case basis
- O2 uses a carrier checkout page
With 55% of the page to play with, you can boost your conversion rates with a nice and branded checkout page.
When you use direct carrier billing for web services, the flow looks like this: users simply write down their number and confirm the purchase with the PIN they received. And if you offer a non-adult one-off service, you can customize the web mask completely to your liking.
If you’re interested in more information about the German market, check out Country Conditions.
To get it, contact your account manager
1 click mobile billing overview
- 100% operator coverage
- Customizable checkout page
- One-time & subscription services
- Tariffs up to 30€
- Non-adult and 16+ content allowed